Friday 10 June 2016

IMG_0094.JPG
For a few days we have been working on a story called arriving in Kingston
Everyone in my class had to pick a photo from home and bring it to school to write about. Mine was of my family and I in mexico. Enjoy my writing

 I have a photograph. It was taken by a member of the crew, on the cruise ship camera, in Mexico in 2011. A photo of us - Mum, Dad, Brianna and me. I am little, about five. There we are standing on the ocean liner, that has just moored in Mexico. We  travelled north by cruise, we each had a comfy bed with chocolate and towel animals on them. In front of us is the parade of people walking around the shops and the beach. Behind us is the ocean, crashing against the side of the boat then drifting back like wood. I feel  like the world around me is sparkling. Gleaming in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment